- Write my semi-autobiographical memoirs. I wouldn't have anything interesting to say, but like I said, if I were a Dave Eggers version of me, I'd be able to make nothing sound interesting. Like "This is a picture of a stapler" or "Where is my lattice?!" The second one would be said in a Jack Bauer voice.
- Make my own MMORPG. After all, even Curt Schilling wanted to do this. I wanted to do this in college but that fizzled out after a week or two. Also, Mark thought it was a stupid idea. More, recently, I ran this idea by Kee and he shared my enthusiasm for the idea (this is one upside of now having CS friends). 1
- Have my own website. It would be something like a smaller Grantland 2or Politico. There would be about half a dozen of my friends as writers 3 and all the articles would strictly be just conversations about controversial or absurd topics like Obamacare, PEDs, or Twilight.4
- (Co)-found a company and become a billionaire like Bruce Wayne. I guess this one is a bit more absurd, but, as usual, let's err on the side of absurdity.
- Then, after I make billions, open my own coffee/beer shop. Because, if you have a billion dollars, why not be a hipster?
- Also, start my own non-profit. That would be fun for at least a few weeks. I'd have to make one to see if it would actually be fun for longer than a few weeks. I have no logical reasons to think that this would be fun, it just seems fun; you're helping people, you're giving away lots of money, that seems fun. Also, then, when you go to all of the fancy art gallery openings that you'll be going to when you're a billionaire, you'll have something to talk about.
1 Imagine how much money Nintendo would make if they made a Pokemon MMORPG.
2 I bring this up because the current Grantland series on rom-coms is top-notch. I also bring it up because of that one time Ben told Allie I like watching rom-coms.
3 I did do this in high school with Josh, Clark, and Matt. We took ourselves too seriously though, but then again it was high school and who didn't take themselves too seriously. Or was that just me?
4 This actually wouldn't be that ambitious, if I had friends that is. ._.