- As usual, blogging more. In 2011, I wanted to hit 200 entries. I had 39. In 2012, I pared that down to one blog entry a week. I think for 2012, I will try for 200 entries. If I can sustain the rate that I've been blogging for this December, I'll be able to do that. (It's going to be hard though. How am I going to have enough material to blog about?)
- Hit the gym more. Cardiovascularly, I'm in the best shape of my life right now. I need to hit the weights though too. Let's say bench my body weight and run 2 miles in 12 minutes?
- Read. My Goodreads goal last year was 15 books, I'll try to repeat that. My family was looking at the Modern Library's Top 100 novels today at lunch. I've read 11 so far. I'll try to read at least 5 more of those this year.
- Learn to tie more tie knots.
- Watch movies. If only there were a site like Goodreads for movies, it would help to keep track of which movies I had seen and which ones I want to see in the future.
- Better keep track of my finances. I kind of spend money willy-nilly (anything that I want that's sort of less than $20 I buy) and I don't stick to budgets. I should at least have some general idea of where my money is spent. I do use mint.com, but I don't actually use it.
- Eat better. Cook better. I probably should stop eating so much candy and junk. Also learning to cook more efficiently and to cook things with more than 3 ingredients.
If you've been keeping track of my previous years resolutions (2011, 2012), I've removed "Hit 10,000 pictures taken with my camera" and "Have a regular sleep schedule" from my goals. I've also given up on playing my Xbox more. I'm just going to hoard more games and not play them.